Monday, June 17, 2019

Back to Cairrane

This morning we left for the airport at around 9:30. Carol and Claude‘s first flight from Marseille to Paris wasn’t until around 1 o’clock so we didn’t have to rush. After some quick shopping at Carrefour, we were back at Chez Pigeon by 1:00. The kitties were very glad to see us. A couple of footnotes about yesterday: First I think that the exotic food that we have been eating has taken it’s toll because none of us were feeling particularly chipper this morning- and no it’s not the wine. The beef tartare that we had for lunch killed me. May I point out that I appear to be a slow learner because this is not the first time that tartare has had that effect on me. Also, after consuming the scorpionfish or Rascasse which is a poisonous fish I might point out, didn’t seem to help matters either. This is one seriously ugly ass fish! Anyway, tomorrow promises to be a slow day.

No comments: